ShakeAlert® License to Operate Partners
Below is a list of License to Operate partners. They are currently the only partners with a License to Operate (e.g. have commercially or non-commercially available products or services that are powered by ShakeAlert®.
• Allen Institute: Colin Farrell email@example.com
• Early Warning Labs: Josh Bashioum firstname.lastname@example.org
• Everbridge: Everbridge Team email@example.com
• Global Security Systems/ALERT FM: Matthew Straeb, EVP/CTO – Mstraeb@gssnet.us
• Google: The Android Earthquake Alerts Team – firstname.lastname@example.org
• MyShake™: Richard Allen – email@example.com
• Metrolink (SCRRA): Luis Carrasquero – CarrasqueroL@scrra.net
• RH2 Engineering: Rick Ballard – firstname.lastname@example.org
• San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART): Alvin Tsui – email@example.com
• SkyAlert: Alvaro Velasco – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Valcom: Lauren Mason – email@example.com
• Varius: Dan Ervin – firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The USGS does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided, by these Licensees
For more information about ShakeAlert License to Operate Partners please visit the – LtO Services Table – hosted by the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network (PNSN).