EEWDisplay is a demonstration software for new technical partners. EEWDisplay users must sign an Evaluation License Agreement with the USGS. EEWDisplay users are prohibited from using outputs from EEWDisplay for any actions.
- Public safety – get into a safe place to protect yourself
- Mass transit
- Open elevator doors
- Shut down caustic chemicals
- Notify employees enroute
- Employee and emergency responder safety
- Protect goods from damage and loss
- Shut down dangerous operating equipment School
- Amusement parks
– The ShakeAlert Communication, Education, and Outreach Program will assist users in implementing ShakeAlert and educate them on the uses and benefits of earthquake early warning through presentations and hands-on workshops.
– Provide critical information and updates on the science of earthquakes and on all ANSS and USGS earthquake tools and products to assist in the reduction of losses and resiliency of California’s infrastructure.
– Encourage and facilitate public/private partnerships which will be an integral part of the success of ShakeAlert.